Monday, September 01, 2008

Can't stop - frantically househunting - but wanted to let you know that two of my plays are being revived this autumn and currently booking. HOW TO DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY AND NEVER BE FOUND will be on at Southwark Playhouse in October, directed by the ever-wonderful Ellie Jones who was in charge of its original sell-out run at Sheffield Crucible last year. You can read more and book tickets here.

On top of that Half Moon Young People's Theatre are reviving my first play for teenagers LOCKED IN, and taking it on another national tour. The original cast from its 2006 tour will be overseen by the brilliant Angela Michaels, another one who did a great job first time round. Read more or book tickets here.

I've never had a play revived before, so expect some thoughts at some point on what it's like second time round. That is, as soon as I've paused entire my life, put it into boxes, transported it 70 miles and unpacked it again.

I hate moving house.

1 comment:

Twisted Boy said...

Excited about How To Disappear, booked my tickets already :) Good luck with the househunt